Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the website 777parts.net and all its subdomains.
- 777parts.net service provides (free of charge and for a specific fee) information (texts, images) on spare parts for the heavy equipment machinery of specific manufacturers and models.
- Service does not guarantee the availability of information on all brands, models, types of equipment, spare parts, their combinations and modifications.
- Information on serial numbers and schemes of spare parts is given on a payment basis. This information can only be accessed by registered and authorized users with paid subscription.
- Current information on prices is located at Feature & Prices.
- After the subscription plan is activated, the user receives an access to inside information in accordance with his/her subscription plan.
- The subscription period does not stop and cannot be paused until the end of the subscription term regardless of whether the user is on the website or not.
- The user can pay for his/her subscription plan by using PayPal, WebMoney or by wire transfer.
- The payment is made by third party provider with security protocol.
- When paying by wire transfer and for payment confirmation, the user may send his/her payment receipt to [email protected].
- After payment is received or confirmed, selected subscription plan is activated immediately.
- As the product is a digital content, the payment can be refunded not later than 3 days after the receipt of access to the information.
- The refund is only given for a first payment with further closing of the user’s account except for refusal from monthly/annual subscription plan with recurring payment.
- In case the user refuses from monthly/annual subscription plan with recurring payment, the user’s activity is checked. In case of lack of any activities after the last payment, the last payment is refunded and the subscription is cancelled.
- The consideration of the request and refund is made within 7 days after receipt of the request.
- In case of favorable decision, the refund is made to the user’s details from which the payment was received.
- To register on the site, user must specify a valid e-mail on which the user may obtain a message with a login information.
- The user shall be solely liable for keeping and transferring his/her login and password to third parties.
- By registering the website, you agree and consent to be bound by the rules contained in these Terms and Conditions.